Amano Chaski SALE
We currently have 1 in stock.
SALE 25% OFF
Discount is Automatically Applied at Check-out
Amano Chaski is a soft and comfortable fingering weight yarn that's machine washable and synthetic-free. It's great for socks, garments for all ages, blankets - you name it. It's a lovely yarn in general, but also a great option for anyone who wants to make socks but is avoiding synthetic fibres.
- 60% Merino Superwash Wool, 30% Pima Cotton, 10% Linen
- 100g/350m (383 yds)
- Heavy Fingering Weight (sock weight)
- 3mm/US2.5 - 3.5mm/4 (US1 - 4)
- 25 to 28 sts & 32 to 40 rows = 4″/10cm
- Machine wash gentle cycle, lay flat to dry
- Made in Peru
- See Finished Projects on Ravelry
How Much Will I Need?
- 1 skein: adult socks, adult hat, neck-warmer, mittens, newborn size sweater
- 2 skeins: scarf or infinty cowl, baby sweater
- 3 skeins: adult vest, shawl
- 4 skeins: baby blanket, adult sweater
- 10 skeins: throw sized blanket