Berroco Blossfeldt Blanket Kit PRE-ORDER
PRE-ORDER KIT (see below for details)
Berroco Vintage is a soft, worsted weight machine washable wool/synthetic blend. A knitting store staple, it features a wide color range, an incredibly soft feel and yardage that goes on and on. Its unique fiber blend makes laundering a breeze and perfectly suited for easy care garments for both children and adults. 52% Acrylic, 40% Wool, 8% Nylon, 100g/199m (218 yds). Made in Peru, machine wash inside out in cold water, gentle cycle, lay flat to dry.
If you would prefer a different fibre blend for your project we can substitute the following yarns (see options at bottom of the drop-down menu, please contact us with your preferred colour number).
- Berroco Ultra Wool (100% Supewash Peruvian Wool)
- Berroco Comfort ( 50% Super Fine Acrylic, 50% Super Fine Nylon, good for care homes)
- Berroco Modern Cotton ( 60% Pima Cotton, 40% Modal Rayon, shiny surface)
- Berroco Pima 100 (100% Pima Cotton, matte surface)
- Berroco Ultra Alpaca (50% Super Fine Alpaca, 50% Peruvian Wool)
- Berroco Ultra Alpaca Natural (50% Super Fine Alpaca, 50% Peruvian Wool)
Size: Approximately 45" square
Gauge: 18 sts and 24 rounds = 4" in St st
Kit DOES NOT Include
- 5mm/US8 double pointed needles
- 5mm/US8 - 16" circular needles
- 5mm/US8 - 40" circular needles
- 4 stitch markers, one in a different color for beg-of-round
- See finished Projects HERE
- This yarn is machine washable
These kits as a special-order and we aren’t stocking them in the store on a regular basis - you have the option to order it any time (it will be available to purchase as long as the manufacturer makes it available to us). Your kit will ship or be available for pick-up once it arrives, and we will contact you. If you need your kit for a specific date please let us know and we can find out if it’s feasible.
AVAILABILITY & COVID
Because of COVID we expect the production of this yarn (and other yarns milled in South America) will be a bit unpredictable in the immediate future. You can find our current inventory of Berroco Vintage HERE.