Fibre Co Lucinda Pullover Kit PRE-ORDER
THIS KIT IS A SPECIAL PRE-ORDER AND WILL ONLY BE OFFERED UNTIL OCT 5, 2022.
Use code KITSTOGO10 at check-out to receive 10% off the online purchase of this kit (can not be combined with other discounts or promotions).
Lucinda is the perfect, go-to sweater you're going to reach for every time. The simple, clean lines are universally flattering and timeless, making it the perfect forever sweater!
Skill Level: Intermediate
Lucinda is worked from the bottom-up in one piece, then turned right-side out at the armhole and worked back and forth in rows. Shoulders are joined using the three-needle-bind-off. Sleeve Stitches are picked-up around the armhole and worked in the round to the cuff. The pullover is worked inside-out since many knitters prefer to knit than purl. There are two sleeve length options; the sample is shown in the shorter sleeve length.
- 37¼ (40¼, 44, 47¾, 51¼, 54¼, 58, 61¾, 64¾, 68½)"
Shown in size 44” with shorter sleeves and 10” positive ease
- Alternate Skeins of Yarn: https://thefibreco.com/how-to-alternate-skeins/
- Sunday (wrapless) short- rows: https://www.sundayknits.com/techniques/shortrows.html
The Fibre Co. Acadia is a luscious, luxurious blend of silk noil, baby alpaca and fine merino wool. It has a slightly rustic look, but don't be mistaken, this yarn is all beauty and softness. Acadia shines in simple knits, it positively SINGS, leaving you with less work and all the credit!
- 60% Merino wool, 20% baby alpaca, 20% silk
- 50g/133m (145 yds)
- DK weight
- 21 to 23 sts = 10 cm/4"
- 3.75/US5 to 4 mm/US6 needles
- Gently hand wash colours separately in cool water.
- We recommend alternating hanks as you work to give an overall blended appearance.
- Made in Peru
- The Fibre Co. Acadia: Shorter Sleeves - 8 (9, 9, 11, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16) skeins, Longer Sleeves - 9 (10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 16, 17) skeins
Materials Not Included
- 3.75mm/US 5 needles for working a small circumference in the round (double pointed needles or short circular)
- 3.5mm/US 4 needles for working a small circumference in the round (double pointed needles or short circular)
- 3.75mm/US 5 - 16" circular needle
- 3.75mm/US 5 - 24" circular needle
- 4mm/US 6 - 24" circular needle
Share this item: