Berroco Modern Cotton DK SALE
CLEARANCE SALE 20% OFF
Berroco Modern Cotton DK is a super soft and lustrous yarn perfect for knitting year-round. Made from a blend of Pima Cotton and Modal Rayon (viscose, a plant-based cellulosic fibre), Modern Cotton is machine washable, sustainable, and more resilient than pure cotton yarns (it has a slight sheen and it won't pill and get fuzzy like many cottons). The smooth texture will also make your lace, cables, or any other texture POP! Modern Cotton is perfect for both crochet and knitting and is great for sweaters, tanks, tees and other tops, hats (especially chemo hats), shawls & wraps, blankets & afghans, slippers, and Knitted Knockers.
- 60% Pima Cotton, 40% Modal Rayon (Viscose)
- 100g/306m (335 yds)
- DK Weight
- 3.75mm/US5 knitting needles
- 3.25mm/D crochet hook
- Knitting Gauge: 23 sts & 32 rows = 4" (10cm)
- Crochet Gauge: 22 sc & 36 rows = 4" (10cm)
- Machine Wash in cold water, delicate cycle. Lay flat to dry.
- Made in Peru
- See our Blog Posts (with project ideas)
Patterns & Projects
- Patterns Designed with this yarn
- Pattern suggestions
- Projects for DK Weight Cotton
- Finished Projects
The yarns quantities indicated may not be the same dye lot. We will always try to provide you with yarn from the same dye lot, but please let us know if it is important that you receive all of your yarn from the same lot. If we do not have it in stock we can order it for you.
If there is a colour you are looking for that is not in stock please feel free to contact us, we are constantly reordering this yarn and you can place a special order.