Berroco Goshen Bag Kit PRE-ORDER
PRE-ORDER KIT (see below for details)
Goshen is a simple and fun knit bag, large enough for all your everyday essentials. Bag portion measures approximately 12" wide x 11½" high (not including strap), strap is 34" long. The finished project weighs 252g, so there is extra yarn left-over to make your strap longer.
Approximately 12" wide x 11½" high (not including strap)
Warm colors ebb and flow in this long-color repeating yarn that is ideal for summer accessories and garments. Berroco Medina blends cotton, acrylic, and viscose in a DK-weight yarn with gorgeous colors.
- 37% Cotton, 36% Acrylic, 27% Viscose
- 100g/270m (295yds)
- 4mm/US6 needles
- 22 stitches & 28 rows = 4" (10cm)
- Machine wash separately in cold water on delicate cycle. Lay flat to dry. Due to the print effect, some dye may release during washing and drying.
- Made in Italy
- Pattern designed with Berroco Medina
23 sts and 26 rows = 4" over pattern stitch with 2 strands
5mm/US8 needles (straight or circular)
Other Yarn Options
In case you don't want to wait for a kit (since the pattern is free online), here are some other yarn options that are in stock in store:
- Berroco Summer Sesame: 3 Balls
- Berroco Remix Light: 2 balls
- Berroco Pima Soft: 5 balls
- Berroco Vintage DK: 3 balls
- Berroco Vintage Baby: 5 balls
- Berroco Comfort DK Print: 4 balls
- Cascade Ultra Pima: 3 skeins
These kits are a special-order we put together just for you, but we are stocking this yarn in the store on a regular basis through the spring and summer - you have the option to order it any time (it will be available to purchase as long as the manufacturer makes it available to us). Your kit will ship or be available for pick-up once it arrives, and we will contact you. If you need your kit for a specific date please let us know and we can find out if it’s feasible.