Berroco Luca Baby Pullover Kit PRE-ORDER
PRE-ORDER KIT (see below for details)
Luca is a miniature gansey pullover with buttons at the neck for easy dressing. This pattern is knit in pieces and seamed together.
Skill Level: Intermediate to advanced-beginnerThe Yarn
Berroco Vintage is a soft, worsted weight machine washable wool/synthetic blend. A knitting store staple, it features a wide color range, an incredibly soft feel and yardage that goes on and on. Its unique fiber blend makes laundering a breeze and perfectly suited for easy-care garments for both children and adults. 52% Acrylic, 40% Wool, 8% Nylon, 100g/199m (218 yds). Made in Peru, machine wash inside out in cold water, gentle cycle, lay flat to dry
Skills: Cast on, cast off, knit, purl, reading a pattern, joining a new ball of yarn, weaving in ends, seaming (mattress stitch)
3(6, 9, 12, 18) months
- To Fit Chest Size: 17(18-19-20-21)˝
- Finished Chest – 20(21-22-23-24)˝
- Finished Length – 9
- Note: This garment was designed with approximately 3” of ease. Please take this into consideration when selecting your size.
- 20 sts & 26 rows = 4"/10cm in stocking stitch and pattern stitch
- Berroco Vintage: 2 skeins
Kit DOES NOT Include
- 5mm/US8 - 29" circular needles or straight needles
- Stitch markers (optional but useful to mark pattern repeats in a row)
- Safety Pin
- Three 1/2" buttons
These kits are a special-order and we aren’t stocking them in the store on a regular basis, but you have the option to order them any time (they will be available to purchase as long as the manufacturer makes it available to us). That said, we keep Berroco Vintage in stock all year and are always reordering, so if the yarn is in stock your kit will be available very quickly. Your kit will ship or be available for pick-up once it arrives, and we will contact you. If you need your kit for a specific date please let us know and we can find out if it’s feasible.
Share this item: