Berroco Sirocco Summer Ruana PROJECT
Cozy and comfortable, this ruana knitting pattern begins at the back edge and is knit to the shoulders, where the knitting divides into the front pieces. A simple textured stitch pattern shows off the yarn.
Berroco Remix Light is a multi-seasonal yarn that's so comfortable you'll find yourself wearing your garments made with it become some of your favorites. It's super soft, light, breathable, machine washable, and it's made in France from an eco-friendly blend of 100% recycled fibres (10% silk, 9% linen, 27% cotton, 30% nylon, 24% acrylic). Read more about how Berroco Remix and Remix Light are made HERE. 100g/400m (432 yds), machine wash, lay flat to dry.
- Approximately 46(50-55-60)" across, 30(32-34-36)" long (after blocking—as worn)
- Shown in size 46"
Gauge: 20 sts and 40 rows = 4" in Pat St (after blocking)
- Berroco Remix Light: 6(7-8-9), shown in 6930 Smoke
- 3.75mm/US5 - 40" circular needle
- Waste yarn to hold sts
- See finished Projects HERE
- This yarn is machine washable
Share this item: