Berroco Eden Crochet Blanket (Stole) Kit PRE-ORDER
PRE-ORDER KIT (see below for details)
Eden is a lacy throw worked in a simple one row chevron lace repeat. Have fun mixing the colors of Berroco Remix Light to make a special throw of your own! The stitch pattern is both charted and has written instructions.
Berroco Remix Light is a multi-seasonal yarn that's so comfortable you'll find the garments made with it become some of your favourites (you know, the one you wear over and over and over again, until you get tired of the colour so you make another in a new colour ... etc). It's super soft, light, breathable, machine washable, and it's made in France from an eco-friendly blend of 100% recycled fibres.
It's great for people who are allergic to wool, and light enough for perfect for people whose bodies run warm and wearing a knit is more about dressing and less about warmth. It's popularity also stems from it's INCREDIBLE yardage - it's a DK weight yarn that comes in a 100g/400m skein (for those of you who don't live in a yarn store, that's like a bonus 150m to 200m). Remix Light is great for sweaters, tanks, tees, blankets, socks, scarves, shawls, bags, etc. It's great for everyone: babies, kids, adults.
- Full Size (Blanket): Approximately 47" / 119.5 cm wide x 60" / 152.5 cm long
- Half Size (Stole): Approximately 23" / 69 cm wide x 60" / 152.5 cm long
Gauge: 1 pattern repeat = 2¼" / 5.5 cm; 8 rows = 4" / 10 cm in Lace PatternKit Includes
- FULL SIZE (Blanket) Berroco Remix Light: 7 balls total: 3 balls in the main colour (MC), and 2 balls each is contrast colour 1 (C1) and contrast colour 2 (C2). Shown in MC 6927 Old Jeans, C1 6922 Buttercup, C2 6901 Birch.
- HALF SIZE (Stole) Berroco Remix Light: 4 balls total: 2 balls in the main colour (MC), and 1 ball each in contrast-colour 1 (C1) and contrast-colour 2 (C2).
Pattern (pattern does not include instructions to make half-size)
Kit DOES NOT Include
- See finished Projects HERE
- This yarn is machine washable
These kits as a special-order, but we stock the yarn, Berroco Remix Light, seasonally, so you can check to see if the colour you want is in stock. You have the option to order this kit at any time, and we will order the yarn if it is not currently in the store. Your kit will ship or be available for pick-up once it arrives, and we will contact you. If you need your kit for a specific date please let us know and we can find out if it’s feasible. It normally takes one to two weeks to get stock, as long as it is in stock with the distributor. If we think it will take longer to get your yarn we will contact you to confirm.