Berroco Purga Sweater Kit PRE-ORDER
PRE-ORDER Kit (see below for details)
Knit from the top down in the round, Purga features a bold colorwork pattern, knit with a solid color yarn, set against the color shifts of Berroco Pixel.
- Berroco Pixel is a soft, single ply double knitting weight yarn yarn that is dyed in a fun speckled, self-striping colourway.
- Berroco Ultra Wool DK is a soft, multi-ply, 100% Peruvian wool superwash, double knitting weight yarn. It is machine washable, but still has a bit of texture to it, and it comes in solid and heathered colours.
- Bust: 34¼ (39½, 43½, 45, 49½, 55½, 58¾, 61)"
- Length: 21 (21½, 22, 22, 23½, 23, 23½, 24)" (down center back)
- Shown in size 39½". Recommended ease: 2–4" positive ease
- 3 (3, 4, 4, 4, 5, 5, 5) skeins of Berroco Pixel
- 1 skein Berroco Ultra Wool DK
Kit DOES NOT Include
- 16" and 29" circular needles, sizes 4 (3.50 mm) and 6 (4.00 mm) or size to obtain gauge
- 1 set each double-pointed needles, sizes 4 (3.50 mm) and 6 (4.00 mm)
- 1 stitch marker
- Waste yarn to hold sleeve stitches
- See finished Projects HERE
- These yarns ARE machine washable
- If you'd like to see the colours more closely you can visit us in-store and look at our shade-cards
- If you would like to you can create your own combination, you can find the shades available for Berroco Pixel HERE and Berroco Ultra Wool DK HERE.
These kits as a special-order and aren’t stocking them in the store on a regular basis - you have the option to order it any time (it will be available to purchase as long as the manufacturer makes it available to us). Your kit will ship or be available for pick-up once it arrives, and we will contact you. If you need your kit for a specific date please let us know and we can find out if it’s feasible.
Share this item: