Berroco Sesame SALE
SALE 20% OFF
Berroco Sesame is a soft, colourful yarn with a bit of texture. Sesame is machine washable, making it great for all kinds of garments, including babies & kids, hats, scarves, mitts, sweaters, socks, legwarmers, blankets, shawls & wraps, ponchos - you name it (especially Night Shift by Andrea Mowry)
- 43% Wool, 39% Acrylic, 9% Cotton, 9% Nylon
- 100g/210m (230 yds)
- Needle Size: 4.5mm/US7-5mm/US8
- Hook Size: 4.5 mm/US7
- Knitting Gauge: 4.75-5 sts = 1", 19-20 sts & 25-26 rows = 4" (10cm)
- Crochet Gauge: 4.25 sc = 1", 17 sc & 21 rows = 4" (10cm)
- Place garment in a mesh wash bag, machine wash separately in cold water on delicate cycle. Lay flat to dry.
- Made in Italy
- Pattern Suggestions
- Project Ideas
This yarn is a special-order product and we aren’t stocking it in the store on a regular basis - you have the option to order it any time (it will be available to purchase as long as the manufacturer makes it available to us). Your order will ship or be available for pick-up once it arrives, and we will contact you. If you need your yarn for a specific date please let us know and we can find out if it’s feasible.