Berroco Vintage Chunky
Berroco Vintage Chunky is a bulky weight yarn that's great for just about everything: babies, kids, men, blankets, afghans, etc. It is machine washable, soft, easy to work with and come in a spectrum of great colours, both solid and heathered. It's a blend of wool and high-end synthetic fibres, but it isn't shiny (or squeaky), and doesn't feel acrylicy. This yarn is also available in a Worsted weight, Berroco Vintage.
- 40% Wool, 52% Acrylic, 8% Nylon
- 100g/125m (136yds)
- Bulky Weight
- 6mm/US10 needles, 6mm/J hook
- Knitting Gauge: 14 sts & 21 rows = 4" (10cm)
- Crochet Gauge: 12sc & 14 rows = 4" (10cm)
- Machine wash inside out in cold water on gentle cycle, lay flat to dry.
- Made in Peru
- Pattern ideas from Ravelry
The yarns quantities indicated may not be the same dye lot. We will always try to provide you with yarn from the same dye lot, but please let us know if it is important that you receive all of your yarn from the same lot. If we do not have it in stock we can order it for you.
If there is a colour you are looking for that is not in stock please feel free to contact us, we are constantly reordering this yarn and you can place a special order.