COVID Shopping: Pick-Up, Delivery & Shipping
Toronto Lockdown: Open for Pick-up, Delivery & Shipping
During COVID LOCKDOWN we are currently offering shipping, curb-side pick-up, and same-day delivery.
We are NOT open for in-store shopping, knitting help, classes or sit 'n knit.
We are open Monday to Sunday from 11 am to 5 pm for curb-side pick-up.
The fastest way to get your order is to purchase online and choose pick-up at check-out.
At this time we are not able to offer instruction online. We refer our clients to excellent resources like KnittingHelp.com, VeryPink.com and Craftsy.com.
You can place your order online on our secure e-commerce website knitomatic.com, or by phone Monday to Sunday from 11am to 5 pm: 416-653-7849.
In order to respect social distancing protocols and keep our clients safe we are only accepting payment in advance for Curbside Pick-Up orders. You can pay by credit card (Visa, Mastercard and American Express), and our online store also accepts Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Shop Pay. We are not accepting tap-payments at the door, nor are we accepting cash payments
If you make your purchase over the phone you can tell us then. If you are shopping online, you have the option of choosing Pick-up as you check out.
We will contact you by e-mail as soon as your order is ready for pick-up. If you do not receive an e-mail please check your spam folder.
It normally takes no longer than an hour to prepare an order for pick-up (sometimes less if it is quiet, possibly more if it is busy).
If you place your order before 11am it will probably be available by 1pm.
Due to a high call volume, PLEASE DO NOT CALL US prior to picking up your order UNLESS YOU HAVE SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS.
When you come, please knock on our front door. We will ask you for the FULL NAME on the order.
It's usually ok to stop in front of our store with your four-way flashers on to pick-up your order. We can not bring your order to the back of the store.
How to Choose Pick-Up
1. In your shopping cart, you have the option to leave us a note with any special directions or instructions (see image below):
2. Choose "Pickup" in the shipping options when you check-out - it's on the first page/'Information' page of the check-out process (see image below).
3. We will send you an e-mail when your order is ready for pick-up - all of the instructions will be in the e-mail. We try to prioritize pick-up orders, but we may need a little bit of time to get your order together (especially if we are winding yarn for you).
4. Please call when you are ready to get your order and we will have your order ready to give to you.
5. Come to the front door and we will pass out your order (to respect your health and safety we will be wearing a mask). If you prefer, you can pull up in front of the store and we can place your order in your car trunk/window.
1. Delivery is only available within a 20 km radius of the store. If your delivery address is in this range you will be offered this option at check-out.
2. Your delivery will automatically be tracked in the SHOP App, a free delivery tracking app available for iOS and Android devices (it's very good, we use it for deliveries to the store).
3. Delivery costs $6.50 +$1/km (from the store). Delivery usually takes 2 to 3 hours (sometimes more).
All shipping prices are automatically calculated by Canada Post at check-out.
All packages shipped within Canada are sent by Canada Post Expedited service (unless you choose a faster service) and are tracked.
Inexpensive international shipping options are available (USA Small Packet Air, International Air and International Surface) but they are NOT tracked. To receive tracking you must choose a tracked package service.
If you place your order by 3pm Monday to Friday your order should ship the same day.
You can track your delivery in the SHOP App.