Berroco Arto Men's Cabled Pullover PRE-ORDER
PRE-ORDER KIT (see below for details)
Berroco Remix is comfortable in every way. It's a soft, eco-friendly, machine washable yarn made from a multi-seasonal blend of 100% recycled fibres. 30% Nylon, 27% Cotton, 24% Acrylic, 10% Silk, 9% Linen, 100g/198m (216 yds). Made in France, machine wash, lay flat to dry. Read more about how Berroco Remix is made HERE.
If you would prefer a different fibre blend for your project we can substitute the following yarns (see options at bottom of the drop-down menu, please contact us with your preferred colour number).
- Berroco Ultra Wool (100% Supewash Peruvian Wool, $15.47/skein)
- Berroco Comfort ( 50% Super Fine Acrylic, 50% Super Fine Nylon, good for care homes, 9.97/skein)
- Berroco Vintage (52% Acrylic, 40% Wool, 8% Nylon; $9.97/skein)
- Berroco Ultra Alpaca (50% Super Fine Alpaca, 50% Peruvian Wool, $16.97/skein)
- Berroco Ultra Alpaca Natural (50% Super Fine Alpaca, 50% Peruvian Wool, $16.97/skein)
- Berroco Lanas (100% Peruvian Wool, $13.97/skein)
- Chest – 36(40-44-48-52)”
- Length – 25½(26½-27-28-28½)”
- Directions are for men’s size X-Small.
- Changes for sizes Small, Medium, Large and X-Large are in parentheses
Kit DOES NOT Include
- See finished Projects HERE
- This yarn is machine washable
These kits as a special-order and we aren’t stocking them in the store on a regular basis - you have the option to order it any time (it will be available to purchase as long as the manufacturer makes it available to us). Your kit will ship or be available for pick-up once it arrives, and we will contact you. If you need your kit for a specific date please let us know and we can find out if it’s feasible.