Berroco Rabbit Stuffed Toy Kit PRE-ORDER
PRE-ORDER KIT (see below for details)
With extra-long ears and a large pom-pom for a tail, Rabbit will fit right in with the rest of your little one’s menagerie of toys. This toy is knit in the round, mostly in one piece. Ears are sewn on, as is the pom-pom tail.
Skill Level: Intermediate to advanced-beginnerThe Yarn
Berroco Vintage is a soft, worsted weight machine washable wool/synthetic blend. A knitting store staple, it features a wide color range, an incredibly soft feel and yardage that goes on and on. Its unique fiber blend makes laundering a breeze and perfectly suited for easy-care garments for both children and adults. 52% Acrylic, 40% Wool, 8% Nylon, 100g/199m (218 yds). Made in Peru, machine wash inside out in cold water, gentle cycle, lay flat to dry
Size: approximately 10” around body x 11½” high (not including ears)
- 22 sts & 28 rows = 4"/10cm in stocking stitch in the round
Kit DOES NOT Include
- 4mm/US6 double pointed needles (the pattern calls for 5mm/US8, but they will make the tension too loose for a stuffed toy)
- Stitch markers (optional but useful to mark pattern repeats in a row)
- Waste yarn
- Pompom maker: small 3124 (optional, but useful)
- 1m of pink yarn to embroider the nose (Berroco Vintage Baby: 1 skein colour 10006 Ballet Pink)
These kits are a special-order and we aren’t stocking them in the store on a regular basis, but you have the option to order them any time (they will be available to purchase as long as the manufacturer makes it available to us). That said, we keep Berroco Vintage in stock all year and are always reordering, so if the yarn is in stock your kit will be available very quickly. Your kit will ship or be available for pick-up once it arrives, and we will contact you. If you need your kit for a specific date please let us know and we can find out if it’s feasible.