Casapinka Glamping Blanket PROJECT
This adorable blanket is a graphic combination of colours and textures. The yarn, Berroco Vintage Chunky, is the PERFECT blanket yarn - it's soft and cozy, it knits up quickly, and it's easy to wash - ideal for comfy snuggling for all ages and species!
If you love the colours below and don't want to wait until our inventory of Berroco Vintage Chunky restocks we can look into special ordering in a different yarn, Berroco Ultra Wool Chunky (100% machine washable wool, $15.47/skein), or Berroco Comfort (50% Super Fine Acrylic, 50% Super Fine Nylon, $9.97/skein).
- Cat Blanket: 18" X 22”
- Baby Blanket/Small Dog/Portly Cat: 24" X 36” (side-eye to Kit Kat)
- Dog and Lap Blanket (or a larger baby blanket): 35" X 44”
- Sofa Blanket (for humans): 46" X 58”
- Berroco Vintage Chunky: colour A. 1 (2, 3, 5)hanks, colour B. 1 (2, 2, 4) hanks, colour C. 1, (2, 2, 4) hanks, colour D. 1, (1, 2, 3) hanks.
- The sample blanket is done in: A: Sunny (yellow), B: Mochi (off white), C: Fondant (pink), D: Mushroom (beige).
- 6mm/US10 - 32" circular needles.
The sample blanket is done in: A: 6121 Sunny (yellow), B: 6101 Mochi (off white), C: 6110 Fondant (pink), D: 6104 Mushroom (beige). To help you chose a balanced colour palette, the sample blanket's colours are distributed like this:
- Colour A is your darkest colour, it requires 1 (2, 3, 5)skeins
- Colour B is your lightest colour, it requires 1 (2, 2, 4) skeins
- Colour C is your second lightest or a medium-light colour, it requires 1, (2, 2, 4) skeins
- Colour D is your second darkest colour or a medium-dark colour, it requires 1, (1, 2, 3) hanks.
To check on the balance of lightness or darkness in your palette you can take a digital picture of them and use your camera's editing settings and change the picture it to black & white or monochrome. You'll get a good idea of how much contrast, or lack-thereof, is in your colour combo!