Fibre Co Enso Pullover Kit PRE-ORDER
THIS KIT IS A SPECIAL PRE-ORDER AND WILL ONLY BE OFFERED UNTIL OCT 5, 2022.
Use code KITSTOGO10 at check-out to receive 10% off the online purchase of this kit (can not be combined with other discounts or promotions)
Enso is a Japanese word for ‘circle’. The sweater features a round, scoop neck, garter panels along the sides, and a curved hem for a classic shape and a wardrobe staple. Top-down, in-the-round
Skill Level: Intermediate
Enso begins with casting on the stitches for the shoulders and back neck. The back is shaped with short rows to create the shoulder slope, and then worked down to the underarm shaping. Stitches are picked up along each shoulder and the front is also worked down to the underarm shaping. The front and back are then joined with stitches cast on for the underarms and the body is worked until the end. Stitches are picked up around each armhole for the sleeve heads and shaped with short rows, before the sleeves are knit in the round until the cuff.
The short rows along the shoulders and on the sleeves are worked by wrapping stitches. However, for this pattern, the wraps are not picked up, but are left and form a subtle decorative line of across each shoulder. The wrapped stitch from the previous row is simply knit or purled as if it had no wrap.
- Finished Bust: 31.25 (32.75, 35, 36.5, 38, 40.25)(43.5, 45, 47.25, 49.5, 51)
- Alternate Skeins of Yarn: https://thefibreco.com/how-to-alternate-skeins/
The Fibre Co. Acadia is a luscious, luxurious blend of silk noil, baby alpaca and fine merino wool. It has a slightly rustic look, but don't be mistaken, this yarn is all beauty and softness. Acadia shines in simple knits, it positively SINGS, leaving you with less work and all the credit!
- 60% Merino wool, 20% baby alpaca, 20% silk
- 50g/133m (145 yds)
- DK weight
- 21 to 23 sts = 10 cm/4"
- 3.75/US5 to 4 mm/US6 needles
- Gently hand wash colours separately in cool water.
- We recommend alternating hanks as you work to give an overall blended appearance.
- Made in Peru
Materials Not Included
- 3.75mm/US 5 - 29" circular (or longer, to accommodate the bust sts)
- 3.5mm/US 4 - 29" circular (or longer, to accommodate the bust sts)
- 3.75mm/US 5 double pointed needles or short circular
- 3.5mm/US 4 double pointed needles or short circular
- 4 stitch markers
- waste yarn or extra circular needles for holding stitches
- tapestry needle