Fibre Co Wythrop Pullover Kit PRE-ORDER
THIS KIT IS A SPECIAL PRE-ORDER AND WILL ONLY BE OFFERED UNTIL OCT 5, 2022.
Use code KITSTOGO10 at check-out to receive 10% off the online purchase of this kit (can not be combined with other discounts or promotions)
Wythop is a sweater you'll wear forever! It is a pretty twist on a traditional yoke sweater, featuring a rosebud bobble and lace stitch pattern. It is knitted seamlessly from the bottom up and features short row shaping at the neck for an improved fit. The Fibre Co. Acadia gives the garment a beautiful depth of colour and texture as well as an exceptional drape.
Skill Level: advanced beginner to intermediate
The pullover is knitted seamlessly from the bottom up. The body and the sleeves are knitted in the round and joined at the underarm. The yoke is knitted in the round with a simple rosebud lace-and-bobble pattern. The neck is shaped with short rows.
- Bobbles: https://thefibreco.com/knit-bobbles-tutorial/
- Short Rows: https://youtu.be/eUzqjiS-jD0
- Alternate Skeins of Yarn: https://thefibreco.com/how-to-alternate-skeins/
- Finsihed Bust: 86 (91: 101: 111: 121: 131) cm (34.25 (36.25: 40.25: 44.25: 48.25: 52.25) in)
- suggested 0-5 cm (0-2 in) of positive ease around the bust
The Fibre Co. Acadia is a luscious, luxurious blend of silk noil, baby alpaca and fine merino wool. It has a slightly rustic look, but don't be mistaken, this yarn is all beauty and softness. Acadia shines in simple knits, it positively SINGS, leaving you with less work and all the credit!
- 60% Merino wool, 20% baby alpaca, 20% silk
- 50g/133m (145 yds)
- DK weight
- 21 to 23 sts = 10 cm/4"
- 3.75/US5 to 4 mm/US6 needles
- Gently hand wash colours separately in cool water.
- We recommend alternating hanks as you work to give an overall blended appearance.
- Made in Peru
Materials Not Included
- 3mm/US2.5 double pointed needles or short circular needles
- 3mm/US2.5mm - 32" (or 40") circular needles
- 3.5mm/US4 double pointed needles or short circular
- 3.5mm/US4mm - 32" (or 40") circular needles
- waste yarn or extra circular needles for holding stitches
- tapestry needle