Fibre Company Meadow
RESTOCKED FOR SPRING!
The Fibre Company Meadow is a sumptuous lace weight yarn made with silk, baby llama, merino, and linen. It's soft to the touch, easy to work with, and has a gorgeous texture suitable for both accessories and sweaters. The generous yardage goes on and on - one skein is almost 500m!
Free Patterns Included
When you purchase a skein of Fibre Company Meadow you'll automatically receive an email with a link to download a free copy of Fibre Company's Foundations Meadow Collection, Irish Sea, Sea Cote, and Hazeldene - many thanks to the Fibre Company for making this available to our customers!
- 40% Merino wool, 25% baby llama, 20% silk, 15% linen
- 100g/498m (545 yds)
- Heavy Lace Weight
- 32–36 sts = 4" (10cm)
- 2.25mm/US1 to 3.25 mm/US3needles
- Gently hand wash colours separately in cool water.
- We recommend alternating hanks as you work to give an overall blended appearance.
- See the yarn on Ravelry
- Pattern Ideas
- Patterns designed with Fibre Co Meadow