Fibre Co. Tundra SALE
SALE 20% OFF
When you purchase Fibre Co. Acadia you will receive a link to download the Fibre Co. Tundra Foundations Collection (4 patterns, see picture) for free!
Fibre Co. Tundra blends baby alpaca, merino and silk creating a chunky yarn with a rounded appearance and the softest hand imaginable. Tundra works up fast for pieces that provide warmth without weight.
- 60% Baby Alpaca, 30% Merino Wool, 10% silk
- Bulky Weight
- 12 to 14 sts = 4"/10 cm on 6mm/US10 needles
- Gently hand wash colours separately in cool water.
- We recommend alternating hanks as you work to give an overall blended appearance.
- Made in Peru
Materials Required for Tundra Foundations Projects:
- FLURRY HAT: 1 skein of Tundra in MC and 1 skein in CC, 7mm/US10.75mm - 16" circular and double-pointed needles
- GARTER STITCH COWL: 1 skein of Tundra for short version, 2 skeins for longer version, 8mm/US11 16" or 32" circular needle
- MISTAKE RIB HAT: 1 skein of Tundra in main colour, 1 skein in pompom colour, 6mm/US10 - 16" circular needle, 6mm/US10 double pointed needles
- SIMPLE WRISTWARMERS: 1 skein of Tundra and 7mm/US10.75 double-pointed needles (or straight needles for seamed version)