Fleece Artist Merino Slim SALE
SALE 20% OFF
Fleece Artist Merino Slim is a versatile single ply, fingering weight merino yarn. It's super soft, machine washable, and great for all kinds of projects from shawls, sweaters, hats, mitts, baby & children's garments. (This yarn does not contain any nylon and is not ideal for making socks, as they won't wear well.) Hand dyed in Nova Scotia Canada.
- 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- 113g/400m ( 437yds)
- Fingering weight
- 3mm/US2 needles
- gauge 26 sts = 4" (10cm)
- Made in Canada
- See this yarn on Ravelry
- See project ideas for this yarn
FREE FAIRY FNGERS PATTERN!
When you purchase a skein of Fleece Artist Merino Slim you'll automatically receive a link emailed to you to download a free copy of the Fairy Fingers pattern.
- 1 skein of Fleece Artist Merino Slim
- 2.75mm/US2 double-pointed needles (5" or 6" DPN are preferred for knitting fingers)
- stitch markers
- scrap yarn for holding stitches
- tapestry/darning needle
- To emphasize the lace cuff you can go up a size or two to 3.25mm. The cuff can also be made longer (more chart repeats).
- The fingers can be knit 3-5 rows longer if you have long, elegant hands. Try them on as you go! A
- You can add a little length in the hand by a few rows, after the thumb stitches are put on a holder. Please make sure you have enough yarn before making any size adjustments