Berroco Mercier Sweater Kit PRE-ORDER
Pre-Order Kit (see below for details)
Mercier is a classic pullover with a mock turtleneck and side button detail. This is a classic sweater that can be worn every day.
Berroco Mochi is your new favorite yarn you didn’t know you were missing. This baby alpaca, wool and nylon blend comes in an easy to work chainette yarn. The subtle speckled colors in this aran weight yarn create soft and light, yet warm accessories and garments.
- 37% Baby Alpaca, 35% Nylon, 26% Fine Merino Wool, 2% Other Fiber
- Made in Italy
- Hand Wash, Lay Flat to Dry
- Aran to Chunky weight
- Bust: (37½, 41½, 45½, 49½) [53½, 57½, 61½, 65½]" / (95, 105.5, 115.5, 126) [136, 146, 156, 166.5] cm
- Length: (23, 23, 23½, 23½) [24, 24, 24½, 25]" / (58.5, 58.5, 59.5, 59.5) [61, 61, 62, 63.5] cm
- Shown in size 37½" / 95 cm
- Recommended ease: 2–4" / 5–10 cm of positive ease
Kit DOES NOT Include
- 4.5mm/US7 circular or straight needles
- 5mm/US8 circular or straight needles
- 4.5mm/US7 double-pointed or 12" circular needles
- 5mm/US8 double-pointed or 12" circular needles
- 2 stitch holders
- 2 stitch markers
- Waste yarn to hold stitches
- Eight 5/8" / 16 mm buttons
- See finished Projects HERE
- This yarn is NOT machine washable
These kits as a special-order and we aren’t stocking them in the store on a regular basis - you have the option to order it any time (it will be available to purchase as long as the manufacturer makes it available to us). Your kit will ship or be available for pick-up once it arrives, and we will contact you. If you need your kit for a specific date please let us know and we can find out if it’s feasible.