Berroco Ponente Summer Cardigan Kit PRE-ORDER
PRE-ORDER KIT (see below for details)
A wardrobe staple, Ponente's allover lace rib pattern forms a classic cardigan. Ponente is knit in pieces and seamed.
Berroco Remix Light is a multi-seasonal yarn that's so comfortable you'll find yourself wearing your garments made with it become some of your favorites. It's super soft, light, breathable, machine washable, and it's made in France from an eco-friendly blend of 100% recycled fibres (10% silk, 9% linen, 27% cotton, 30% nylon, 24% acrylic). Read more about how Berroco Remix and Remix Light are made HERE. 100g/400m (432 yds), machine wash, lay flat to dry. HERE.
- Bust (closed)—35½(39½-44-49-53½-57½-62)" after blocking
- This garment was designed with approximately 4–6" of ease. Please take this into consideration when selecting your size
Shown in size 39½"
- 24 sts and 32 rows = 4" in St st on larger needles after blocking
- 27 sts and 32 rows = 4" in Pat St on larger needles after blocking
- Berroco Remix Light: 3(3-3-4-4-4-5) balls, shown in 6927 Old Jeans
Kit DOES NOT Include
- 3.25mm needles (straight or circular)
- 3.5mm/US4 needles (straight or circular)
- Stitch markers
- Seven ⅞" buttons
- See finished Projects HERE
- This yarn is machine washable
These kits as a special-order, but we stock the yarn, Berroco Remix Light, seasonally, so you can check to see if the colour you want is in stock. You have the option to order this kit at any time, and we will order the yarn if it is not currently in the store. Your kit will ship or be available for pick-up once it arrives, and we will contact you. If you need your kit for a specific date please let us know and we can find out if it’s feasible. It normally takes one to two weeks to get stock, as long as it is in stock with the distributor. If we think it will take longer to get your yarn we will contact you to confirm.
Share this item: