Purga Sweater Kit SPECIAL ORDER
Knit from the top down in the round, Purga features a bold colorwork pattern, knit with a solid color yarn, set against the color shifts of Berroco Pixel.
- Berroco Pixel is a soft, single ply double knitting weight yarn yarn that is dyed in a fun speckled, self-striping colourway.
- Berroco Ultra Wool DK is a soft, multi-ply, 100% Peruvian wool superwash, double knitting weight yarn. It is machine washable, but still has a bit of texture to it, and it comes in solid and heathered colours.
- Bust: 34¼ (39½, 43½, 45, 49½, 55½, 58¾, 61)"
- Length: 21 (21½, 22, 22, 23½, 23, 23½, 24)" (down center back)
- Shown in size 39½". Recommended ease: 2–4" positive ease
Kit DOES NOT Include
- 16" and 29" circular needles, sizes 4 (3.50 mm) and 6 (4.00 mm) or size to obtain gauge
- 1 set each double-pointed needles, sizes 4 (3.50 mm) and 6 (4.00 mm)
- 1 stitch marker
- Waste yarn to hold sleeve stitches
- See finished Projects HERE
- These yarns ARE machine washable
- If you'd like to see the colours more closely you can visit us in-store and look at our shade-cards
- If you would like to you can create your own combination, you ycan find the shades available for Berroco Pixel HERE and Berroco Ultra Wool DK HERE.