Want to knit stunning gradient socks or accessories? Queensland Perth is a fingering weight yarn that does the work for you as you knit, slowly changing color from one to the next as your project progresses. The exact color progression isn't repeated, giving you a dynamic and unique knit. It makes gorgeous socks but is also especially popular for Andrea Mowry's 'Shift' patterns.
- 80% superwash wool, 20% nylon
- 100g / 437 yards
- 2.25mm to 2.75mm or US 1 to 3
- Gauge: 7-8 sts = 1"
- Machine wash cool
- One ball makes one pair of socks
- See pattern ideas on Ravelry
- See other people's projects on Ravelry