Regia Pairfect Design Line Arne & Carlos 4Ply
NEW SUMMER 2018!
Regia sock yarns are German engineering at it's best. Regia yarn is well known for its durability and shape retention. It's machine washable up to 40° C (100° F) and can be tumble dried without felting. It's so good, Regia offers a 10 year guarantee!
Regia Design Line Arne & Carlos 4Ply Pairfect are a new dimension in sock knitting! This innovation by Regia makes it incredibly simple to knit two identical self-patterned socks from one skein. (see instructions below)
- 75% Superwash Wool, 25% Nylon
- 100g/420m (1 ball is required for a pair of socks)
- Fingering Weight, Sock Yarn
- 30 sts & 42 rows = 4"/10cm
- Hard wearing, Self Striping
- Instructions on the inside of the ballband
- Machine wash cool, machine dry low (guaranteed dryer-proof for 10 years)
- Made in Italy
How to Make Identitcal Socks with Regia Pairfect
The yellow starter thread - which comes from inside the yarn skein - marks the beginning of each sock. Simply cut off the yellow starter thread and begin knitting the first sock. After the first sock is completed, unwind the yarn to the next yellow starter thread and cut it off. Then simply knit the second sock. (see video below)