Urth Maya Shawl Kit PRE-ORDER
THIS KIT IS A PRE-ORDER (see details below)
Two ombre colors of Monokrom play along this diagonal sampler of textures, using brioche, slip and garter stitches. The shawl starts as a triangle which takes off into a longer wrap on one end. An advanced project that will reward your skills with a wonderfully cozy winter accessory. The pattern comes in two sizes: the smaller size features two colours, the larger size uses three colours. Pattern requires a 4.5mm/US7-24" circular needle (not included in kit). When you purchase this kit you will immediately receive a link to download the digital version of the pattern.
Note: these kits are PRE-ORDERS, and are not stocked in the store. See below for more details on how this works! The distributor reopens on January 4th, so we won't be able to get our first shipment until the second week of January.
Intrepid intermediate to Experienced
- SMALL (2 colours): width: 17.5”/44.5cm, short edge: 38”/96.5cm, long edge: 80”/203cm
- LARGE (3 colors): width 22.5”/57.5cm, short edge 38”/96.5cm, long edge 80”/203cm
- SMALL: two skeins each of two colours in Urth Monokrom Worsted (800m total)
- LARGE: two skeins each of two colours and 1 skein in a third colour in Urth Monokrom Worsted (1000m total)
- Pattern (digital and printed)
Needles (not included with kit)
- 4.5mm/US7 - 24" circular needles
We’re selling these kits as a special-order and aren’t stocking them in the store on a regular basis - you have the option to order it any time (it will be available to purchase as long as the manufacturer makes it available to us). Your kit will ship or be available for pick-up once it arrives, and we will contact you. That said, the vendor is very fast, reliable, and close-by, so you shouldn’t have to wait too long. If you need your kit for a specific date please let us know and we can find out if it’s feasible. Please also let us know in advance if you’d like the yarn wound (you can leave a note when you are checking out online).