We currently have 2 in stock.
Artfil Belle is a gorgeous, handpainted fingering weight yarn. It's a super soft, spongy blend of 80% superwash merino and 20% nylon and is great for socks, shawls, sweaters, wraps, hats, scarves - you name it! Belle is 100% Canadian and is both milled and dyed in Quebec.
- 80% Merino Superwash Wool, 20% Nylon
- 100g/35 m (387 yds)
- Fingering weight (sock weight)
- 2.5mm - 3.5mm (US1 - 4)
- 26-30 sts = 4″
- Machine wash gentle cycle, lay flat to dry (add vinegar at first washing to limit bleeding)
- Made in Canada
NOTE FROM THE MANUFACTURER
Artfil yarns are hand-dyed one skein at a time, and as such there are no lot numbers. Slight colour variations between skeins are to be expected. For larger projects, they recommend alternating skeins every two rows. Hand or machine wash in cold water, gentle cycle only. May bleed colour at first washing. Dry flat.
PALETTE CHANGES & COVID
Disruptions in dyes and pigments supply chain are causing some changes in Artfil's color palette. Affected are mostly speckled colorways because they rely on direct pigment sprinkling so they cannot substitute the dyes.
- The following colors are NOT being dyed: Mantra, Rabbit Hole, Adrenaline, Brewing.
- The following colors may come in darker or lighter hue due to a pigment substitution: Mossy, Denim, Mojave, Mushroom, Moonlight.
Share this item: