Berroco Sanne Pullover Kit PRE-ORDER
THIS KIT IS A PRE-ORDER (see details below)
Sanne is a must-make cardigan with ¾ sleeves, pockets and cozy shawl collar. It’s a wear-every-day kind of sweater. Shoulders are shaped using short rows and are then joined using 3-needle bind-off. Sleeves are then picked up and worked down. The hem and sides are finished with an applied I-cord.
Skill Level: Intermediate
This sweater is designed cropped - to make yours longer please purchase an extra ball of yarn.
- Finsihed Bust (closed): (40, 48, 54) [61, 66, 72]" / (101.5, 122, 137) [155, 167.5, 183] cm
- Length: (25½, 26, 26½) [27, 27½, 28]" / (65, 66, 67.5) [68.5, 70, 71] cm down center back
- Shown in size 48" / 122 cm.
- Recommended ease: Approximately 6–10" / 15–25 cm positive ease.
- 14 sts and 20 rows = 4" / 10 cm in St st on larger needle
- When checking your tension do so with WET BLOCKING to get the most accurate stitch gauge.
Berroco Wizard is a super soft, light & happy bulky weight yarn. It stripes by itself, with bold colors flowing. It has a chainette construction which makes it feel deliciously airy and weightless. The consruction is also respinsible for it's very generous 240m yardage - the same amount of a typical bulky weight yarn would normally be about 100m to 125m. Wizard is also machine washable, so it's great for all kinds of projects including blankets, sweaters, hats, scarves, mitts - even a cozy pair of -slipper-socks!
- 85% Superwash Merino Wool, 15% Nylon
- 100g/240m (264 yds)
- Bulky Weight
- 6mm to 6.5mm/US 10 to 10.5 needles
- 6.5mm/K crochet hook
- Knitting Gauge: 14-16 sts & 20-23 rows = 4" (10cm)
- Crochet Gauge: 13 sc & 16 rows = 4" (10cm)
Machine wash separately in cold water on delicate cycle. Lay flat to dry.Made in Italy
Kit DOES NOT include:
- 6mm/US10 - 32" circular needles
- Spare 6mm/US10 needle for 3-needle bind-off
- 5mm/US8 double-pointed needles (or short circular for sleeves)
- 6.5mm/US10.5 double-pointed needles
- 5mm/US8 - 40" circular needles (or longer)
Removable stitch markers (1 a different color for BOR)
- Tapestry or Darning needle
Waste yarn to hold stitches
These kits as a special-order and we aren’t stocking them in the store on a regular basis - you have the option to order it any time (it will be available to purchase as long as the manufacturer makes it available to us). Your kit will ship or be available for pick-up once it arrives, and we will contact you. If you need your kit for a specific date please let us know and we can find out if it’s feasible.