Berroco Aleid Hat and/or Mitten Kit PRE-ORDER
THIS KIT IS A PRE-ORDER (see details below)
Aleid is a simple stockinette hat and mitten set, perfect for gifting. Also a great beginner project!
Skill Level: Hat: Beginner (after scarves); Mitts: Advanced Beginner (after hats)
- Hat: 18" / 45.5 cm around x 9½" / 24 cm high (not including pom-pom)
- Mittens: 7" / 18 cm around x 10½" / 26.5 cm long (length is adjustable
- 20 sts and 28 rnds = 4" / 10 cm n Rib Pattern and St st
- When checking your tension do so with WET BLOCKING to get the most accurate stitch gauge.
Berroco Wizard is a super soft, light & happy bulky weight yarn. It stripes by itself, with bold colors flowing. It has a chainette construction which makes it feel deliciously airy and weightless. The consruction is also respinsible for it's very generous 240m yardage - the same amount of a typical bulky weight yarn would normally be about 100m to 125m. Wizard is also machine washable, so it's great for all kinds of projects including blankets, sweaters, hats, scarves, mitts - even a cozy pair of -slipper-socks!
- 85% Superwash Merino Wool, 15% Nylon
- 100g/240m (264 yds)
- Bulky Weight
- 6mm to 6.5mm/US 10 to 10.5 needles
- 6.5mm/K crochet hook
- Knitting Gauge: 14-16 sts & 20-23 rows = 4" (10cm)
- Crochet Gauge: 13 sc & 16 rows = 4" (10cm)
Machine wash separately in cold water on delicate cycle. Lay flat to dry.Made in Italy
- Berroco Wizard: 1 ball for each hat & mittens (shown in colour 2948)
- Pattern (PDF & Printed - after checking out you will receive an email with a link to download a PDF of the pattern)
Kit DOES NOT include:
- 5mm/US8 - 16" circular needles
- 5mm/US8 double-pointed needles
- Pom-Pom Maker (Clover3126/Large size is best)
- Stitch Marker (fixed or locking)
- Tapestry/Darning Needle
- scrap yarn (for mittens)
These kits as a special-order and we aren’t stocking them in the store on a regular basis - you have the option to order it any time (it will be available to purchase as long as the manufacturer makes it available to us). Your kit will ship or be available for pick-up once it arrives, and we will contact you. If you need your kit for a specific date please let us know and we can find out if it’s feasible.
Share this item: