Berroco Artin Men's Cabled Pullover PRE-ORDER
Pre-Order Kit (see below for details)
Berroco Vintage is a soft, worsted weight machine washable wool/synthetic blend. A knitting store staple, it features a wide color range, an incredibly soft feel and yardage that goes on and on. Its unique fiber blend makes laundering a breeze and perfectly suited for easy care garments for both children and adults. 52% Acrylic, 40% Wool, 8% Nylon, 100g/199m (218 yds). Made in Peru, machine wash inside out in cold water, gentle cycle, lay flat to dry.
If you would prefer a different fibre blend for your project we can substitute the following yarns (see options at bottom of the drop-down menu, please contact us with your preferred colour number).
- Berroco Ultra Wool (100% Supewash Peruvian Wool, $16.97/skein)
- Berroco Comfort ( 50% Super Fine Acrylic, 50% Super Fine Nylon, good for care homes, 10.97/skein)
- Berroco Remix (recycled - 30% Nylon, 27% Cotton, 24% Acrylic, 10% Silk, 9% Linen; $16.97)
- Berroco Ultra Alpaca (50% Super Fine Alpaca, 50% Peruvian Wool, $16.97/skein)
- Berroco Ultra Alpaca Natural (50% Super Fine Alpaca, 50% Peruvian Wool, $16.97/skein)
- Berroco Lanas (100% Peruvian Wool, $13.97/skein)
- Directions are for men’s size Small. Changes for sizes Medium, Large, 1X, 2X and 3X are in parentheses. To Fit Chest Size: 34(38-42-46-50-54)”
- Finished Chest – 38(42-46-50-54-58)”
- Finished Length – 27½(28-28½-29-30-30½)”
- Note: This garment was designed with approximately 2 – 4” of ease. Please take this into consideration when selecting your size.
Gauge: 20 sts and 26 rows = 4" in Moss Stitch with larger needles
Kit DOES NOT Include
4mm/US6 needles (straight or circular)
5mm/US8 needles (straight or circular)
- 4mm/US6 - 16" circular needles
2 Stitch markers
- See finished Projects HERE
- This yarn is machine washable
These kits as a special-order and we aren’t stocking them in the store on a regular basis - you have the option to order it any time (it will be available to purchase as long as the manufacturer makes it available to us). Your kit will ship or be available for pick-up once it arrives, and we will contact you. If you need your kit for a specific date please let us know and we can find out if it’s feasible.