Berroco Ivy Baby Blanket Kit PRE-ORDER
PRE-ORDER KIT (see below for details)
Simple and sweet, Ivy is a rectangular lace blanket that’s just the right size to become your little one’s favorite. The stitch pattern is both charted and written out, and is only 4 rows, making it a great choice for knitters who are new to lace.
Skill Level: Advanced BeginnerThe Yarn
Berroco Vintage is a soft, worsted weight machine washable wool/synthetic blend. A knitting store staple, it features a wide color range, an incredibly soft feel and yardage that goes on and on. Its unique fiber blend makes laundering a breeze and perfectly suited for easy-care garments for both children and adults. 52% Acrylic, 40% Wool, 8% Nylon, 100g/199m (218 yds). Made in Peru, machine wash inside out in cold water, gentle cycle, lay flat to dry
- Approx 28½” wide x 30” long
- For 33" x 34": add 20 sts to cast-on and 1 extra skein of yarn
- For 35" x 37": add 30 sts and 2 extra skeins of yarn
- For 37.5" x 38": add 40 sts and 2 extra skeins of yarn
- For 40" x 42": add 50 sts and 3 extra skeins of yarn
- 18 sts & 22 rows = 4"/10cm in Pattern Stitch
Kit DOES NOT Include
- 5mm/US8 - 29" circular needles
- Stitch markers (optional but useful to mark pattern repeats in a row)
- Row counter (optional but useful to keep track of rows in the pattern)
- Tapestry needle
- Scrap Yarn (option but useful for using Lifelines)
- The pattern repeat is 10 sts, so to make your blanket narrower or wider you would add or remove stitches in denominations of 10.
- Each pattern repeat measures approximately 2.25"
These kits are a special-order and we aren’t stocking them in the store on a regular basis, but you have the option to order them any time (they will be available to purchase as long as the manufacturer makes it available to us). That said, we keep Berroco Vintage in stock all year and are always reordering, so if the yarn is in stock your kit will be available very quickly. Your kit will ship or be available for pick-up once it arrives, and we will contact you. If you need your kit for a specific date please let us know and we can find out if it’s feasible.