Berroco Ketch Men's Shawl Collar Pullover Kit PRE-ORDER
Pre-Order Kit (see below for details)
Ketch is a classic pullover worked in pieces from the bottom up, it has set-in sleeves and a one-button shawl collar.
Berroco Vintage is a soft, worsted weight machine washable wool/synthetic blend. A knitting store staple, it features a wide color range, an incredibly soft feel and yardage that goes on and on. Its unique fiber blend makes laundering a breeze and perfectly suited for easy care garments for both children and adults. 52% Acrylic, 40% Wool, 8% Nylon, 100g/199m (218 yds). Made in Peru, machine wash inside out in cold water, gentle cycle, lay flat to dry.
If you would prefer a different fibre blend for your project we can substitute the following yarns (please contact us with your preferred yarn and colour number).
- Berroco Ultra Wool (100% Supewash Peruvian Wool, $15.47/skein)
- Berroco Comfort ( 50% Super Fine Acrylic, 50% Super Fine Nylon, good for care homes, 9.97/skein)
- Berroco Remix (recycled - 30% Nylon, 27% Cotton, 24% Acrylic, 10% Silk, 9% Linen; $15.97)
- Berroco Ultra Alpaca (50% Super Fine Alpaca, 50% Peruvian Wool, $16.97/skein)
- Berroco Ultra Alpaca Natural (50% Super Fine Alpaca, 50% Peruvian Wool, $16.97/skein)
- Berroco Lanas (100% Peruvian Wool, $13.97/skein)
- Chest – 36(40-44-48-52-56-60)"
- Length – 27(27½-28-28½-29-29½-30)"
- Note: This garment was designed with approximately 2" of ease. Please take this into consideration when selecting your size.
- Shown in size 44″
Kit DOES NOT Include
- See finished Projects HERE
- This yarn is machine washable
These kits are a special-order and we aren’t stocking them in the store on a regular basis, but you have the option to order them any time (they will be available to purchase as long as the manufacturer makes it available to us). That said, we keep Berroco Vintage in stock all year and are always reordering, so if the yarn is in stock your kit will be available very quickly. Your kit will ship or be available for pick-up once it arrives, and we will contact you. If you need your kit for a specific date please let us know and we can find out if it’s feasible.