Clover Stitch Markers
Soft Ring Markers: Regular & Jumbo
Clover Ring Markers are great for marking the beginning and ending of pattern stitches, as well as where to increase or decrease the number of stitches. Regular size includes 10 small for use with size 0 to 5, and 20 large for use with size 5 to 11. The flexible material adjusts comfortably to your hand as you knit. Both sizes come in Green and Purple. Jumbo size includes 20 markers for use with size 11 to 35.
Locking Stitch Markers: Regular & Jumbo
Clover Locking Stitch Markers are safety-pin shaped and can be hooked right into your work to mark a specific stitch or row and are easily removed. Great for both knitting and crochet.
- Regular (353): fits up to needle size 6.5mm/US10.5, 20 markers (10 mint, 10 salmon)
- Jumbo (3109): 12 markers (6 blue, 6 yellow)
Triangular Stitch Markers: XS, S, MED, LG
The triangular shape allows the knitting needle tips to slip in easily when passing the marker from one needle to the other.
- XS (3148): fits needle size 2mm/US0 to 3.5mm/US4, 24 markers (12 pink & 12 blue)
- SM (3149): fits 3.5mm/US5 to 5mm/US8, 16 markers (8 peach, 8 green)
- MED (3150): fits needle size 5.5mm/US9 to 6.5mm/US10.5, 16 markers (8 yellow & 8 purple)
- LG (3151): fits needle size 8mm/US11 to 10mm/US15, 12 markers (6 yellow & 6 blue)
Split Ring Markers (347)
Perfect for crochet, fits right into stitches, and are easily removed. 24 markers (8 pink, 8 blue, 8 white).
Share this item: