Quince & Co. Affinitee Tee/Top Project
Affinitee is defined as a spontaneous liking for something, and that’s exactly how we felt when we first saw Rebekah Berkompas’ splendid knit tee. Shown here in colorway Frond and worked from the top down, an elegant silhouette and delicate stitchwork become the star of the show. Affinitee’s beautiful lace hem showcases the lustrous glow of Quince & Co Sparrow’s organic linen fiber, as wonderful to wear as it is to knit!
Tee is worked from the top-down in the round, with raglan sleeve shaping and a simple lace stitch at the hem. The neckline and hi-lo hem are shaped with German short rows. The hem, sleeve, and neckline edges are finished with an i-cord bind off. Instructions for a seamed or seamless i-cord bind off are provided. Charts and line-by-line instructions included.
- Bust circumference: 32 (36, 40, 44, 48) (52, 56, 60, 64)” [81.5 (91.5, 101.5, 112, 122) (132, 142, 152.5, 162.5) cm]
- Sample shown in size 36″ [91.5 cm] on a 34″ [86.5 cm], 5′ 9½” [176.5 cm] tall model (2″ [5 cm] positive ease)
- Suggested ease: Positive 0-2″ [0-5 cm]
- Quince & Co Sparrow: 5 (6, 7, 8, 8) (9, 10, 11, 11) skeins, shown in Frond 252
- 3.25mm/US3 – 47″ circular needles
- 3mm/US2.5 – 47″ circular needles
- 3.25mm/US3 double pointed needles (or short circular)
- 3mm/US2.5mm double pointed needles (or short circular)
Long-tail cast on, cable cast on, backwards loop cast on, crochet provisional cast on, picking up stitches, knitting in the round with magic loop method (optional), Kitchener stitch, German short rows, i-cord bind off (links provided); increasing, decreasing, knitting in the round. Charts and line-by-line instructions included.
Share this item: