Quince & Co. Latta Pullover Project
Lätta by Frances Othen-Wales is a wonderfully versatile addition for your summer wardrobe. Shown here in our colorway Conch, Lätta can be worn with its signature twist in the front or the back, and it is constructed by knitting two long pieces that are then folded around each other to create an elegant, chignon-style knot. Quince & Co Sparrow gives this garment its graceful drape for a top that is both timeless and dramatic.
This cool pullover is constructed by knitting two long pieces which are then folded round each other and seamed to create two interconnected loops. The flat ends of each seamed piece create the sides of the back piece. The front piece is worked flat and front and back pieces are seamed at the shoulders and sides. The sleeves are picked up from the armholes and worked in the round. Pullover is reversible and can be worn with the twist in the front or the back.
- bust circumference: 37 (41, 45, 48, 52) (56, 60, 64, 68, 72)” [94 (104, 114.5, 122, 132) (142, 152.5, 162.5, 172.5, 183) cm]
- Sample shown in size 41″ [104 cm] on a 34″ [86.5 cm], 5′ 9½” [176.5 cm] tall model (7″ [18 cm] positive ease)
- Suggested 6–8″ [15–20.5 cm] positive ease
- Quince & Co Sparrow: 6 (7, 8, 8, 9) (10, 11, 12, 13, 14) skeins, shown in Conch 251 (pale shell pink)
- 4mm/US6 needles (straight or circular)
- 4mm/US6 double pointed needles (or short circular)
- 3.75mm/US5 double pointed needles (or short circular)
Long-tail cast on, picking up stitches, mattress stitch (links provided); knitting in the round, decreasing.