Simple Spring Shawlette Pattern FREE
This pattern is a quick and simple little project to whip up for the season or to take on vacation. It is knit from the top down, centre out, and features an eyelet border. If you’ve never done the M1L or M1R increase please don’t be daunted, it is very easy and I’ve included a link to easy to understand explanations, illustrated and on video. Unfortunately, we no longer carry the yarn this pattern was designed with.
- S(M, L, XL) (sizes should follow general commercial garment sizes, for example, your T-shirt or sweater size)
- Approx Neck length: 21(23.5, 26, 28.5) cm or 8.25(9.25, 10.25, 11.25) inches
- Bottom edge length is variable and depends on your knitting tension, how much yarn you use and how many times you increase.
- The length of my sample in size small is 220cm (88 inches).
- 3 (4, 5, 6) skeins Noro Furin, colour 4 (aran weight yarn, 50g/110 metres: cotton, silk, wool, rayon & nylon)
- 5.5mm/36” circular needles
- 8 (10, 12, 14) Stitch Markers
- 3 (4, 5, 6) skeins Noro Silk Garden
- 2(2, 3, 3) skeins Noro Taiyo
Share this item: