Berroco Baby Fern Lake Blanket Project
Colors flow from stripe to stripe in this ombré mosaic stitch blanket. Made in crib size for perfect snuggle. For throw size, see the Fern Lake blanket.
Cast on, knit, purl, slip stitch with yarn in front or back, bind-off, weaving in ends, reading a pattern. SEE OUR LIST OF KNITTING SKILLS FOR TUTORIALS.
Approximately 32" / 81 cm wide x 44" / 112 cm longThe Yarn
Berroco Vintage Baby features an even softer blend of machine washable fibers in a DK weight. The two-ply yarn has a slight sheen and is perfect for all your projects that need a gentle touch. It comes in a smaller, 50g ball and lots of baby-happy colours.Substitute Yarns
You can also substitute the following yarns:
- Berroco Vintage DK: 2 skeins in each of 4 colours
- Cascade Ultra Pima: 2 skeins in each of 4 colours
- Berroco Remix Light: 1 skein in each of 4 colours
- Kelbourne Mojave: 3 skeins in each of 4 colours
- Berroco Vintage Baby: 3 balls each of 10002 Pearl (C1), 10072 Toast (C2), 10071 Pepper (C3), and 10012 Lagoon (C4)
- 4mm/US6 - 32" circular needles
- Tapestry needle
- FREE Pattern
Share this item: