Estelle Colour Flow
Estelle Colour Flow is a super-soft yarn with lots of fun! It's made with merino wool that is literally blown into a nylon core, making it super light and airy, like knitting with a cloud (without the precipitation). The colour changes all by itself, making it an entertaining and pretty knit. It's a bulky weight, so it will knit up reasonably quickly on 6mm/US10 needles. Colour Flow is feltable, and knits really well with other fuzzy yarns.
NOTE: The colour varies a bit within the colourways, sometimes moving from more saturated to lighter/pastel colours. We have tried to include this in the photo when it was necessary.
When you purchase this yarn you'll automatically receive an email with a link to download a free copy of the Colour Flow Slouchy Hat Pattern (see picture to the left).
- 80% Merino Wool (exterior), 20% Nylon (core)
- Bulky Weight
- 6mm/US10 needles
- 14 sts = 4"/10cm
- Hand wash, lay flat to dry
- Made in Italy
How Much Will I Need?
- Hat: 1 skein
- Cowl/Snood: 1 to 2 skeins
- Scarf or Infinity Scarf: 2 to 3 skeins (4 if you want it really big)
- Shawl/Wrap: 4 to 5 skeins
- Blanket: 10+ skeins
Colour Flow Knits really well held with other fluffy yarns:
- 1 stand of Colour Flow + 1 strand of Drops Air on 9mm/US13 needles =.12 sts & 16 rows/4" (10cm)
Share this item: