Boboli Cowl (bulky version) Pattern FREE
This pattern is a simple, elegant cowl that can be worn up or down. You can make a finer version with one strand of yarn, or a bulkier version holding 2 strands together. NOTE: we no longer carry the yarn this pattern was designed with, but you can substitute any worsted weight yarn. This project is great for beginners who are ready to move on from scarves.
Cast on, knit & purl in the same row, work in the round, increase, decrease, bind off.
After blocking & lying flat: 16”/40cm wide, 20”/51cm long.
- 6.5mm/US10.5-24” circular needles
- 7mm/US10.75-24” circular needles
- 570m worsted weight yarn or 285m bulky weight yarn
- Stitch Marker
- 3 skein Malabrigo Mecha (use 1 strand)
- 3 skeins Malabrigo Chunky (use 1 strand)
- 3 skeins Berroco Vintage Chunky (use 1 strand, 5.5mm/US9 + 6mm/US10 needles)
See projects on Ravelry