Fitzgerald Men's Cabled Cardigan PRE-ORDER
Pre-Order Kit (see below for details)
Berroco Vintage Chunky is a bulky weight yarn that's great for just about everything: babies, kids, men, blankets, afghans, etc. It is machine washable, soft, easy to work with and come in a spectrum of great colours, both solid and heathered. It's a blend of wool and high-end synthetic fibres, but it isn't shiny (or squeaky), and doesn't feel acrylicy. 40% Wool, 52% Acrylic, 8% Nylon, 100g/125m (136yds). Made in Peru, machine wash inside out in cold water on gentle cycle, lay flat to dry.
If you would prefer a different fibre blend for your project we can substitute the following yarns (Please contact us with your preferred yarn and colour number).
- Berroco Comfort Chunky ( 50% Super Fine Acrylic, 50% Super Fine Nylon, good for care homes, 9.97/skein)
- Berroco Ultra Wool Chunky (100% Superwash Wool; $15.97/skein)
- Berroco Ultra Alpaca Chunky (50% Super Fine Alpaca, 50% Peruvian Wool, $16.97/skein)
- Berroco Mercado (100% Peruvian Highland Wool; $13.97)
- Finished Chest (closed) 36(40-44-48-52-56-60)"
- Finished Length – 28(28½-29-29½-30-30½-31)"
- Note: This garment was designed with approximately 2" of ease. Please take this into consideration when selecting your size.
- Shown in size 44″
Kit DOES NOT Include
- 5mm/US8 needles (straight or circular)
- 6mm/US10 needles (straight or circular)
- 5mm/US8 - 36" circular needles (or longer)
- Cable needle
- See finished Projects HERE
- This yarn is machine washable
These kits as a special-order and we aren’t stocking them in the store on a regular basis - you have the option to order it any time (it will be available to purchase as long as the manufacturer makes it available to us). Your kit will ship or be available for pick-up once it arrives, and we will contact you. If you need your kit for a specific date please let us know and we can find out if it’s feasible.