Laine: Nordic Knit Life Magazine SALE
We currently have 11 in stock.
20% OFF OVERSTOCK
All pre-orders will be shipped or be available for pick-up on their release date. You can see the Laine Magazine website to see the contents of the magazine.
Issue seven, Kouta, includes:
- 140 pages
- an interview with Veera Välimäki
- a long-format story about The Fibre Co.
- my story by Emma Robinson of The Woolly Mammoth
- a Q&A with Annie Rowden
- a travel guide to London featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop.
- 12 knitting patterns from a talented group of designers: Lærke Bisschop-Larsen, Kiyomi Burgin, Aleks Byrd, Kristin Drysdale, Carol Feller, Whitney Hayward, Natasja Hornby, Dami Hunter, Renate Kamm, Meiju K-P, Nancy Marchant, Alejandra Pont, and Stephen West.
- See Projects Online
- See Project on Ravelry