NIXE Shawl Kits PRE-ORDER
This kit is only available as a limited run and once it is sold out we will not be able to get more. Kits should be available early March.
NIXE by Melanie Berg
Nixe is a two-colored asymmetrical triangle shawl, with an easy-to-knit yet beautiful stitch pattern that resembles a mermaid's tail. The yarn, Balayage by @pascuali_filati_naturali, is a gorgeous blend of alpaca and organic, non-mulesed merino wool.
- Finished Size: 98.5” [250 cm] wingspan and 23.5” [60 cm] deep 98.5” [250 cm] wingspan and 23.5” [60 cm] deep
- Gauge (after blocking): 11 sts x 22 rows = 2 x 2” [5 x 5 cm] in garter stitch
- requires US 3 [3.25 mm/US3 circular needles or size to obtain gauge (not included in kit)
- 3 skeins Pascuali Balayage 190 yds/50g: colour Ica
- 2 skeins Pascuali Balayage - Handdyed 190 yds/50g: colour Paracas
Note: Both colors will be almost completely used up. You can add repeats if you have more yarn left, or you can leave out repeats if you start to run out. This pattern is very easy to adapt to your given yardage.
Share this item: