Quince & Co Laguna Pullover Project
We love the loose and easy fit, the wide scoop neck, and diagonal eyelet hem and cuff detail on this pullover. With the swingy drape that Kestrel lends to this piece, Laguna destined to be the thing you always reach for as you're headed out to enjoy a summer day.
Quince & Co Kestrel is a new take on a simple linen yarn. Quince and Co. took the same Belgium-grown organic linen that they use in their little Sparrow and spun it this time in a ribbon structure (actually its a 'chainette' - a small knitted tube). Its flat surface adds a slight texture to simple knit and purl stitches. But we think the best thing about it is its incredible drape. Like all things linen, woven or knitted, Kestrel only gets better as you wash and wear it.
- Bust Circumference: 42¾ (47¼, 51¾, 54, 58½, 63, 65¼)" [108.5 (120, 131.5, 137, 148.5, 160, 165.5) cm]
- shown in size 47¼" [120 cm] on a 34" [86.5 cm], 5'8" [172.5 cm] tall model (13¼" [33.5 cm] positive ease)
- Quince & Co Kestrel: 9 (10, 11, 11, 12, 13, 14) skeins, shown in Aegean
- 5mm/US 8 – 32″ circular needles
- 5.5mm/US9 double pointed needles (or 12″ short circulars)
Long-tail cast on, sloped bind off, three-needle bind off, cable cast on, wrap-and-turn short rows (links provided); increasing, decreasing. Charts and line-by-line instructions included.
16 sts and 24 rnds = 4" [10 cm] in stockinette stitch, after blocking