NEXT SWAP: Saturday, April 22, from 1 to 3 pm
$10 - Proceeds go to the Red Door Family Shelter
After a long hiatus for COVID .... it’s swap time again! Time to tidy up your yarn stash and purge the stuff you’re never going to use. That’s right, you can bring us your shame and leave your guilt in our yarn swap bins with the assurance that the yarn that didn’t work out for you will have a second (or third, or fourth) life in a new home. What do you do at a swap? Bring in the yarn and needles you don’t want and take home whatever you like from our swap bins.
- Yarn (please bring in a ziplock bag)
- Knitting Needles & Crochet Hooks
- Knitting & Crochet Notions, Accessories, Books
- NOTE: partial balls are fine, but please bag them up together in a ziplock bag.
The leftovers are donated to charities, and don’t be embarrassed by the quality of the yarn you bring, whatever is left over is donated to charities like Street Knit, most of whom prefer acrylic! If you want to donate but can’t make the date please feel free to drop it by when we are open, sealed up in a plastic bag. The only yarn we can’t accept is anything that is strongly scented (cigarette smoke or perfume). We are also a drop-off point for Street Knit and Knitted Knockers of Canada.
- Saturday, April 22, from 1 to 3 pm
- $10 to participate in the swap (proceeds go to the Red Door Family Shelter)
- Dropping off donations is always FREE
- Drop-in, no need to sign up
- Everyone is welcome, all skill levels
- Location: 1382 Bathurst St, Toronto ON
- All leftovers go to charity (see above)
- If possible, we request anyone attending our events to please refrain from wearing perfume
To ensure the safety of staff and clients we are still masking and everyone in the store must wear a mask while inside. If you don't have a mask don't worry, we have lots and you can pick one up here.
Share this item: