NEXT SWAP: TBA
$10 - Proceeds go to the Red Door Family Shelter
After a long hiatus for COVID .... it’s swap time again! Time to tidy up your yarn stash and purge the stuff you’re never going to use. That’s right, you can bring us your shame and leave your guilt in our yarn swap bins with the assurance that the yarn that didn’t work out for you will have a second (or third, or fourth) life in a new home. What do you do at a swap? Bring in the yarn and needles you don’t want and take home whatever you like from our swap bins.
- Yarn (MUST be in a sealed ziplock bag)
- Knitting Needles & Crochet Hooks
- Knitting & Crochet Notions, Accessories, Books
- NOTE: partial balls are fine, but they MUST be bagged in a sealed ziplock.
- DATE: TBA
- $10 to participate in the swap (proceeds go to the Red Door Family Shelter)
- Dropping off donations is always FREE
- Drop-in, no need to sign up
- Everyone is welcome, all skill levels
- Location: 1382 Bathurst St, Toronto ON
- All leftovers go to charity (see above)
- If possible, we request anyone attending our events to please refrain from wearing perfume
- All yarn donations must be in a sealed ziplock bag