Berroco Juniper Summer Top PROJECT
Juniper is a basic raglan pullover knitting pattern is elevated with a simple lace panel added at the top of the sleeves. Knit in the round from the bottom up, this tee features minimal seaming and only requires a few balls of Berroco Remix Light.
Berroco Remix Light is a multi-seasonal yarn that's so comfortable you'll find yourself wearing your garments made with it become some of your favorites. It's super soft, light, breathable, machine washable, and it's made in France from an eco-friendly blend of 100% recycled fibres (10% silk, 9% linen, 27% cotton, 30% nylon, 24% acrylic). Read more about how Berroco Remix and Remix Light are made HERE. 100g/400m (432 yds), machine wash, lay flat to dry.
Bust—32 (36, 40, 44, 48, 52)"
Length—19 (20, 21, 22¼, 23¼, 23¾)"
Note: This garment was designed with approximately 2–4" of ease. Please take this into consideration when selecting your size.
Shown in size 36"
17 sts and 27 rows = 2¾" in Lace Pattern with larger needle
20 sts and 27 rows = 4" in St st with larger needle
- 4.5mm/US7 - 32" circular needles
- 4.5mm/US7 - 24" circular needles
- 4mm/US6 - 24" circular needles
- 4.5mm/US7 double-pointed needles (or 12" circular)
- 8 stitch markers (one unique to indicate the beginning of round)
- Waste yarn to hold sleeve sts
- See finished Projects HERE
- This yarn is machine washable