Berroco Remix Light
SUMMER SALE 25% OFF
Discount is Automatically Applied at Check-out
Berroco Remix Light is a multi-seasonal yarn that's so comfortable you'll find the garments made with it become some of your favourites (you know, the one you wear over and over and over again, until you get tired of the colour so you make another in a new colour ... etc). It's super soft, light, breathable, machine washable, and it's made in France from an eco-friendly blend of 100% recycled fibres.
It's great for people who are allergic to wool, and light enough for perfect for people whose bodies run warm and wearing a knit is more about dressing and less about warmth. It's popularity also stems from it's INCREDIBLE yardage - it's a DK weight yarn that comes in a 100g/400m skein (for those of you who don't live in a yarn store, that's like a bonus 150m to 200m). Remix Light is great for sweaters, tanks, tees, blankets, socks, scarves, shawls, bags, etc. It's great for everyone: babies, kids, adults.
- 10% silk, 9% linen, 27% cotton, 30% nylon, 24% acrylic
- 100g/400m (432 yds)
- 3.75mm/US5 needles
- Knitting gauge: 22 sts & 32 rows = 4" (10cm)
- Crochet gauge: 20 sc x 22 rows = 4" (10cm)
- Machine Wash in cold water, delicate cycle. Lay flat to dry.
- Read more about how Berroco Remix and Remix Light are made HERE.
Patterns & Projects