Casapinka Glamping Blanket Kit PRE-ORDER
Chef's Special: Colours Curated for You!
Because of the popularity of the Glamping Blanket Berroco is having a hard time keep the colours in stock! Until they get their inventory back, we are holding sales of the colour kits. If you are OK with something different (possibly even better?), we can put something beautiful together for you that works with the pattern and suits your aesthetic. When you check out, please let us know what kinds of colours or palette you like (or dislike), and we will email you suggestions before we finalize the order.
If you love the colours below and don't want to wait until our inventory of Berroco Vintage Chunky restocks we can look into special ordering in a different yarn, Berroco Ultra Wool Chunky (100% machine washable wool, $15.47/skein), or Berroco Comfort (50% Super Fine Acrylic, 50% Super Fine Nylon, $9.97/skein).
This adorable blanket is a graphic combination of colours and textures. The yarn, Berroco Vintage Chunky, is the PERFECT blanket yarn - it's soft and cozy, it knits up quickly, and it's easy to wash - ideal for comfy snuggling for all ages and species!
- Cat Blanket: 18" X 22”
- Baby Blanket/Small Dog/Portly Cat: 24" X 36” (side-eye to Kit Kat)
- Dog and Lap Blanket (or a larger baby blanket): 35" X 44”
- Sofa Blanket (for humans): 46" X 58”
- Berroco Vintage Chunky: colour A. 1 (2, 3, 5)hanks, colour B. 1 (2, 2, 4) hanks, colour C. 1, (2, 2, 4) hanks, colour D. 1, (1, 2, 3) hanks.
- The sample blanket is done in: A: Sunny (yellow), B: Mochi (off white), C: Fondant (pink), D: Mushroom (beige).
Kit DOES NOT Include
- 6mm/US10 - 32" circular needles.
- See Finished Projects HERE
- This yarn is machine washable.
- If you'd like to see the colours more closely you can visit us in-store, we carry the yarn all year.
This kit is a Special Order, and it may take up to 2 weeks for us to receive it. The colour combinations listed are the ones on offer from the company, but if you would like to create your own combination we are happy to ask them and see if we can make that work.
The sample blanket is done in: A: Sunny (yellow), B: Mochi (off white), C: Fondant (pink), D: Mushroom (beige). To help you chose a balanced colour palette, the sample blanket's colours are distributed like this:
- Colour A is your darkest colour, it requires 1 (2, 3, 5)skeins
- Colour B is your lightest colour, it requires 1 (2, 2, 4) skeins
- Colour C is your second lightest or a medium-light colour, it requires 1, (2, 2, 4) skeins
- Colour D is your second darkest colour or a medium-dark colour, it requires 1, (1, 2, 3) hanks.
To check on the balance of lightness or darkness in your palette you can take a digital picture of them and use your camera's editing settings and change the picture it to black & white or monochrome. You'll get a good idea of how much contrast, or lack-thereof, is in your colour combo!