Berroco Khamaseen Summer Top PROJECT
This scoop-neck sweater knitting pattern features a wavy lace column pattern. The boxy shape, topped with cap sleeves, is incredibly flattering. The stitch pattern is charted.
Berroco Remix Light is a multi-seasonal yarn that's so comfortable you'll find yourself wearing your garments made with it become some of your favorites. It's super soft, light, breathable, machine washable, and it's made in France from an eco-friendly blend of 100% recycled fibres (10% silk, 9% linen, 27% cotton, 30% nylon, 24% acrylic). Read more about how Berroco Remix and Remix Light are made HERE. 100g/400m (432 yds), machine wash, lay flat to dry.
- Note: This garment was designed with approximately 8–10" of ease. Please take this into consideration when selecting your size.
- Shown in size 48"
Gauge: 24 sts and 32 rows = 4" in St st and charted pat on larger needles
- 3.5mm/US4 needles (straight or circular)
- 3.25mm/US3 - 24" circular needles
- 1 stitch holder
- 3 stitch markers
- See finished Projects HERE
- This yarn is machine washable