Berroco Rosaline Summer Swoncho Project
Knit from the bottom up in pieces, Rosaline features curved hems and raglan sleeve shaping. A simple stitch pattern is worked with two different sizes of needles. For a similar pattern that is seamless and uses short-rows to shape the curved hem, check out the Veronika pattern from Cocoknits.
Berroco Remix Light is a multi-seasonal yarn that's so comfortable you'll find yourself wearing your garments made with it become some of your favorites. It's super soft, light, breathable, machine washable, and it's made in France from an eco-friendly blend of 100% recycled fibres (10% silk, 9% linen, 27% cotton, 30% nylon, 24% acrylic). Read more about how Berroco Remix and Remix Light are made HERE. 100g/400m (432 yds), machine wash, lay flat to dry.Size
- Approximately 24 (28, 32)" across back and front
- 28 (29, 30)" long
- Shown in size 24".
Gauge: 23 sts and 26 rows = 4" in Pattern Stitch
- Berroco Remix Light: 3 (4, 4) balls, shown in 6984 Ocean
- 3.25mm/US3 - 29" circular needles
- 3.75mm/US5 - 29" circular needles
- 5.5mm/US9 - 29" circular needles
- 3.25mm/US3 - 16" circular needles
- 2 stitch markers
- FREE Pattern
- See finished Projects HERE
- This yarn is machine washable