Berroco Derecho Summer Top PROJECT
Derecho is a seamless tee that begins at the neck and is worked down. Easy eyelet stitches shape the yoke and add decoration to the neckline at the same time. Derecho is worked in one piece from the neck down. Neck and lower edges are shaped using short rows. There's also a children's version of this top, Amari.
Berroco Remix Light is a multi-seasonal yarn that's so comfortable you'll find yourself wearing your garments made with it become some of your favorites. It's super soft, light, breathable, machine washable, and it's made in France from an eco-friendly blend of 100% recycled fibres (10% silk, 9% linen, 27% cotton, 30% nylon, 24% acrylic). Read more about how Berroco Remix and Remix Light are made HERE. 100g/400m (432 yds), machine wash, lay flat to dry.Size
- Back Length—23(24-24½-25-25½-25¾-26-26¼-26½)"
- Shown in size 37"
Recommended ease: 4–6"
Gauge: 22 sts and 32 rnds = 4" in St st on larger needles
- Berroco Remix Light: 2(3-3-3-3-3-4-4-4) balls; shown in #6993 Pepper
- 3.25mm/US3 - 16" circular needles
- 3.25mm/US3 - 29" circular needles
- 3.75mm/US5 - 16" circular needles
- 3.75mm/US5 - 29" circular needles
- 3.25mm/US3 double pointed needles
- 5 st markers (1 a different color for beg-of-rnd)
- Waste yarn to hold sts
- See finished Projects HERE
- This yarn is machine washable
Share this item: